Did you know that each hour in each civilized country, at least five men perish from conditions that are potentially preventable? Or that men live on average six years less than women?
According to the Australian Medical Association, many men treat their health as a low concern while they juggle the competing demands of work and household life. Apparently, men often follow a “functional view” of their physiques. Only when their work, play or exercise is below par, they realize there may be a problem. Another fact is that most men stop visiting doctors frequently between the age of 20 and forty five. By the time the begin visiting GP’s again, their ailments are more persistent in nature!
Like a car requires a regular inspection and service, your health needs a regular inspection as well!
If you have any type of questions pertaining to where and the best ways to utilize Libid Gel, you can call us at the webpage.
Prevention and early detection are crucial. To prevent and mitigate risks of obesity, diabetes, cancer, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, etc ., there is a thing you can do: a men’s health check! This is the best advice I can give you, as it will certainly most certainly help you to maintain and shield your own health.
The main objectives of the men’s health check/assessment are:
2. To improve and maintain your well being in the short and long term.
* To make sure you maintain your physical independence in the long term.
2. To prevent the onset of illness, including cancer.
* To detect disease early, including cancer.
A complete men’s health check should protect the detection and prevention of:
* Nutritional imbalances.
* Excess body weight.
* Disease of your heart and arteries (cardiovascular disease : build-up of plaque in your arteries).
* High blood pressure (hypertension).
* Irregular blood fats (dyslipidaemia).
* Abnormal blood sugar (insulin resistance/pre-diabetes/diabetes).
* Prostate troubles.
* Weak bones (osteoporosis), calcium mineral and vitamin D deficiencies.
* Verification for cancer, in particular skin, testicles, prostate, bowel.
* Sexual difficulties, in particular erection and ejaculation complications (optional).
* Sexually transmitted infections (optional).
Most big medical centers offer health inspections and there are specialized men’s health check centers in most large cities around the world. They’ll do a full wellness check and provide you with strategies how to improve your health. It will all be on a strictly confidential base! A men’s health check will take you at least 1 to 2 hours and will cost approx. $300-$600 of which you can claim a large part from your health insurance. A lot of employers do have agreements in place along with external health and well being providers, so just ask internally if your employer can arrange and fund your annual health check.
To find a men’s wellness check specialist near you, just Google “men’s health check” with your area to find a specialized center near you. Please do yourself a big favor plus schedule a health check appointment on the short term. It is one of the best wellness investments you can make!